Follow-Up Column for SharePoint is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-06. The program can be installed on Windows2003.
Follow-Up Column enables due date flags similar to Outlook follow-up functionality. Applying of flags to the list item allows adding of visual reminder in a natural way. Such feature releases from necessity of keeping in mind routine things like "What I have to do today" or "What I will need to finish in next two weeks".
The component derives from Date and Time column behaviour so you can filter and sort values in this column by standard action.
Follow-Up column includes several flags with dates, such as Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week or can be associated with custom date.
- Set flag with due date from predefined list: Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week or Custom
- Different options of follow-up visualization using combinations of flag, text and date
- Support of sorting and filtering features
- Support of different calendars (Gregorian, Japanese Emperor Era, Korean Tangun Era, Hijri, etc.)
- Two-way conversion between ArtfulBits Follow-Up and standard SharePoint Date and Time column
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Follow-Up Column?
Main purpose of Follow-Up Column component is items flagging with due date option (messages, meeting request, tasks, events, etc). Follow-Up Column is useful for great Outlook experience enhanced by integration with SharePoint lists.
Follow-Up Column for SharePoint (version 2.0) has a file size of 1.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 117 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.